viernes, 16 de julio de 2010

Actualizacion de SJSRO

Level Cap Raised again
According to GoneFishin, the GM said level cap was rasied to level 120 last night.

NPC Theives are Level 90+, im 93 and DipZzy's theives are red to me.
no word yet on skills or monsters being added, when i find out, you will find out.
traduccion:

Límite de nivel planteó de nuevo
Según GoneFishin, el GM dijo que límite de nivel se rasied a nivel 120 la noche anterior.

NPC ladrones son de Nivel 90 +, 93 im y ladrones DipZzy son el rojo para mí.
No se sabe aún en las habilidades o los monstruos que se añade, cuando me encuentro fuera, usted se enterará.

En Resumen:Lvl maximo:120; skils:70

Fuente

2 comentarios:

  1. cuando lo van a actualizar
    esa es
    mi pregunta

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you good morning brother and I esplique
    the server to download what I have my pj sjsro but
    brother install it as I please help me
    because I am a customer to buy silk pj's my brother
    macajay id: PLEASE alexVnL I thank this is
    my facebook alexguillermo111@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar